After driving around Sicily for 5 days in a 9 passenger van it was important that we were able
to stay at a hotel the last night that had parking. The Hilton had valet parking (20 Euros) which was exactly what we wanted. We had 3 rooms (six people) and all were very comfortable. We only stayed one night and had no problems. The morning buffet had a large selection that we
really enjoyed. I was able to purchase two bottles of Sicilian wine at the Hotel to take back home.
The staff were very helpful with any questions that we had. It was close to several restaurants
as we walked around the neighborhood. We had reservations at Ristorante Cin Cin our last night which was walking distance from the hotel. If you're driving in Palermo, which can be
a real challenge, the Hilton is highly recommended just because of the valet parking . recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Palermo Excelsior is located in the Liberty style area of the city and is surrounded by the English Garden, Villa Garibaldi, Villa Trabia, close to the shopping area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Palermo Excelsior City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excelsior Hilton Palermo Hotel Palermo
- Hilton Palermo
- Mercure Palermo Excelsior City Sicily