On a whirlwind student tour, this hotel was a welcome respite. The rooms were large and I was thrilled to have a bathtub. There was an electric kettle with tea bags and tea cups. There were comfy chairs to sit in and sip your tea. The breakfast was delightful with many, many choices and real coffee from an espresso machine. The jams, jellies and honey were in individual jars. Very civilized. It was so nice, we just wanted to stay there all day. In a ten day Italy trip, this hotel was the high point of our accommodations. We also had a very nice dinner there. Even if I were traveling on my own, I would definitely return to this gracious hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Palermo Excelsior is located in the Liberty style area of the city and is surrounded by the English Garden, Villa Garibaldi, Villa Trabia, close to the shopping area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Palermo Excelsior City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excelsior Hilton Palermo Hotel Palermo
- Hilton Palermo
- Mercure Palermo Excelsior City Sicily