We went to this hotel with some trepidation after some of the reviews, but we found the staff extremely helpful and we had wifi in our room. This hotel is a converted palace not a purpose built hotel so we all have to accept some compromises. The breakfast selection was fantastic, and the restaurant food was very good. All the staff were extremely helpful, and they even provide small chairs for us to sit on the small balcony overlooking the English Garden. We very much enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Palermo Excelsior is located in the Liberty style area of the city and is surrounded by the English Garden, Villa Garibaldi, Villa Trabia, close to the shopping area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Palermo Excelsior City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excelsior Hilton Palermo Hotel Palermo
- Hilton Palermo
- Mercure Palermo Excelsior City Sicily