The Hilton is located across the street from the English Garden towards the north end of the grand boulevard Via del Liberta where many of the fancy shops are located. It is within close walking distance of many good restaurants and the heart of the old town is about a 25 minute walk to the south. The building is an old structure but there are nice architectural features. We were given a great corner room which was spacious. The staff were cureteous and the bar tender knew how to mix very good, dry american martinis which we had missed after three weeks away. The free wifi was a lifesaver as we had used up our data on our simm card. The one detraction is the red carpet in the grand hallway which was badly in need of replacement and which was not kept clean. All in all we felt we got good value for the cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Palermo Excelsior is located in the Liberty style area of the city and is surrounded by the English Garden, Villa Garibaldi, Villa Trabia, close to the shopping area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mercure Palermo Excelsior City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excelsior Hilton Palermo Hotel Palermo
- Hilton Palermo
- Mercure Palermo Excelsior City Sicily