The hotel was probably once a grand hotel, however "faded luxury" as described by another reviewer, seems to be a adequate term. He rooms are big and it was in a convent location for a one night stop over in Palermo. The beds had one thin pillow per person, the hotel breakfast was disgusting and the check- in staff are hopeless. Also free wifi for 24hrs but only accessible in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Palermo Excelsior is located in the Liberty style area of the city and is surrounded by the English Garden, Villa Garibaldi, Villa Trabia, close to the shopping area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Palermo Excelsior City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excelsior Hilton Palermo Hotel Palermo
- Hilton Palermo
- Mercure Palermo Excelsior City Sicily