We stayed here mid March for a few nights before and after our Tour of Sicily. Both stays we had extremely large rooms for Italy. Breakfast had nice selection and dinner was even better. Nice area upstairs to have a drink before dinner. Terrace was not open for meals as it was not warm enough yet, but had great views. Excellent location to 2 markets & shopping and 20 min walk to rail station. Definately would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Older Hotel located in town center, 500 meters from train station or port, 40 km from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Grande Albergo Sole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Albergo Sole Palermo, Sicily
- Grande Albergo Sole Hotel Palermo