See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My stay in Palermo was a success because I stayed in this hostel. The rooms are clean, big enough and there are lockers were you can lock your things safely away (although it's best to bring your own padlock). The kitchen is sufficiently equipped, bathrooms are clean and the rooftop terrace is a wonderful place to hang out in the evening or have a an early breakfast. Also, the hostel is situated very close to the old city centre and the cute harbour, but not too far from some crucial locations in the new part of town. I really liked the people who run the hostel, though. They were genuinely friendly and welcoming, always happy to help out, give good advice and really interested in who their guests were and how they were doing. Their concern and commitment gave the hostel a very homey feeling and that's why I would definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I'm an American girl working and studying in Rome and I was in Palermo four days in July. My staying was perfect:the hostel is managed by the owners(husband&wife)who are really keen and deeply believe in what they do. His sister and some really lovely foreign helpers also work in the place. Everything is clean and comfortable, the roof-terrace gorgeous and everybody was absolutely kind to me!Great! Thank you all, guys! Hope I'll be back in Sept.!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Couldn't have better staff for this hostel, they love their job & were more than happy to help us with anything. They were even so accommodating for a friend of mine who wasn't staying but had needed luggage stored during the day. Everything was clean & ready on arrival. Rooms were a perfect temperature and the bathrooms/shower were great. Unfortunately we only stayed one night but I'll be returning!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Clíodhna O
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Beautiful, greatly located hostel with a sunny terrace by the kitchen and the best staff: I went with my boyfriend and although we asked for 2 beds in a dorm, the owner let us stay in a private room (well, an empty dorm to be accurate) for several nights, just because there was enough space.
What is more, he and his sister were always worried about everybody being comfortable and well informed about the city attractions, and kept the place always very clean.
A great example of a family-run bussisness!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Natalia B
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I ended up in this hostel because the other one I had found was full, and I must say it was a great surprise: good location (everything is walking distance), very nice and clean, there's a kitchen, a big common room and a very nice roof terrace. The rooms are what you would expect for this price: spacious, with lockers, but without any special comfort. There are enough bathrooms for everybody.
But what makes this hostel one of the best I ever stayed in is their staff: Sonia and Giuseppe are the most welcoming, kind, helpful and fun owners you can find. The place is family run, and you feel part of the family as soon as you stepped in.
I would go back there without hesitation if I have the chance to go to Sicily again!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo