See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I wasn't expecting much when I first came to Your Hostel but the place is really awesome! It's right downtown so everything in Palermo is easily accessible. Beds are comfy and taking a little beer on the roof was one of my favorite things to do.

Plus Giussepe, the owner really helped me a lot. My phone got stolen not even two hours after I arrived so I was really pissed. Giussepe offered me to go to the police and file a report (he acted has a translator). He also qwas very accomodating when I needed anything like use of the internet and a room by myself when I needed it. Your hostel is a small but very cosy place.

I was there in april 2012 but totally forgot to right a review, so here it is finally!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2013

The hostel is clean, has many bathrooms (in excellent conditions), rooms are nice, with lockers, the service is excellent; really nothing to complain about. The location is great, because is close to many nice areas (bucciria for example), without being in a noisy street, although is close to Via Roma, a major avenue.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2013

This hostel is situated in the perfect place to explore Palermo! Right near the main sqaures, main road and bus stops, you can get everywhere easily IF you are an able body! Unfortunately it's alot more difficult for wheelchair users because if the face there is ALOT of cobble! Also some of the pavements/curbs are high and don't have dips, or someone is parked infront if them! I would suggest bringing a friend with you to Palermo or not being shy in making friends and asking for help!!

The hostel itself is great! It has a lift for wheelchair users but unfortunately is a bit narrow, if your like me and don't mind/can get onto your knees and crawl and fold up your wheelchair, then there won't be a problem! All the staff ask to and help you as much as the possibly can!!!

It's a lovely hostel very safe and accommodating to everyone! I had a great bunch of people staying there whilst I was which made it all the better!

They put on a pizza night whilst I was there (I'm assuming they do it once a week) where everyone goes up to the rooftop brings there own drinks has some pizzas and just interacts and has a laugh, a bunch of us went out afterwards and even some of the off duty staff came!
Although this was a wonderful night problems for wheelchair users would be... The lift only goes up to the top floor (not including the roof) so unfortunately it is very difficult to get up here... Again if your like me and don't like missing out and can/don't mind crawling/bum shuffling up/down the stairs then this is the only way, unless you get carried (I'm a bit more reluctant to this method)! It is worth the pain in my eyes! Was a great night!

Everything about the hostel was great and I would recommend it to everyone!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My stay in Palermo was a success because I stayed in this hostel. The rooms are clean, big enough and there are lockers were you can lock your things safely away (although it's best to bring your own padlock). The kitchen is sufficiently equipped, bathrooms are clean and the rooftop terrace is a wonderful place to hang out in the evening or have a an early breakfast. Also, the hostel is situated very close to the old city centre and the cute harbour, but not too far from some crucial locations in the new part of town. I really liked the people who run the hostel, though. They were genuinely friendly and welcoming, always happy to help out, give good advice and really interested in who their guests were and how they were doing. Their concern and commitment gave the hostel a very homey feeling and that's why I would definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I'm an American girl working and studying in Rome and I was in Palermo four days in July. My staying was perfect:the hostel is managed by the owners(husband&wife)who are really keen and deeply believe in what they do. His sister and some really lovely foreign helpers also work in the place. Everything is clean and comfortable, the roof-terrace gorgeous and everybody was absolutely kind to me!Great! Thank you all, guys! Hope I'll be back in Sept.!

• Stayed: July 2013