Kind of 70-ies, uninspired, large, and not terribly clean. Caters to large groups, by the looks of it. In spite of a lot of flags not very proficient in English, but OK. Staff did not seem very interested.
We were stuck in Palermo close to midnight with a failed booking at another hotel, so we were happy to get a room, but we wouldn't stay there again. There are nicer hotels that are cheaper as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Mediterraneo faces two very quiet streets and in spite of being at the center of Palermo, it is not reached by noises of the traffic. The entrance is in Via Rosolino Pilo, a side street of Via Ruggero Settimo, the most elegant street of the city. The Hotel is located between Teatro Massimo and Teatro Politeama, both prestigious European theaters. The hotel is located nearby the main shopping streets and the terminal bus to the airport. Hotel Mediterraneo enjoys a central position, allowing you to easily reach the main touristic attractions of Palermo. The area is full of restaurants, bars and shops. The hotel offers 104 rooms, all with private bathroom, and a residence with 20 apartments. Hotel Mediterraneo offers also 3 large meeting rooms and a 24h private car parking(available until all the space is taken, not bookable).. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, ACCOR and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Mediterraneo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Mediterraneo Palermo
- Albergo Mediterraneo Hotel Palermo
- Hotel Mediterraneo Palermo, Sicily