“We stayed here and it was the cleanest hotel, great conversation here.”

Best Western Ai Cavalieri Hotel
Ranked #13 of 101 Hotels in Palermo
New Port Richey, Florida
“We stayed here and it was the cleanest hotel, great conversation here.”
Reviewed 18 October 2012

This was one of the nicest hotels we stayed on our trip, there were in fact 2 other hotels we enjoyed one here, Sorrento and one in Rome. Other wise it was not so hot. The tour agencys that book us americans to these places say its 4 -5 stars there is No such thing as 4 -5 star hotels, they are called Delux hotels. This one was very clean and had free wifi. We liked it because it also had air conditioner in the hotel. I like the accomodations and would like to stay here again. I did meet my cousins here which I have never met before, and this was nice to have a drink here. The food was ok, not exceptional but the city was truly amazing. This is the town my mother lived in as child so I promised her that I would come to see it, and I did.

Room Tip: it was just 4 blocks away from Via Roma street where all the shows and shops are at. across the stre...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank melanie s

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
South Cave, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 October 2012 via mobile

Room had no view at all, but was very clean and comfortable.
Breakfast was good with scrambled egg available. Coffee on tap was dismal but all we had to do was ask for cappuccino, espresso etc and the staff happily provided them. Breakfast room was very pleasant.
The hotel is situated in a quiet tree lined (piazza Sant'oliva) street not far from Politeama. I would probably stay here again if coming to Palermo.

• Stayed October 2012
Vevey, Switzerland
Reviewed 19 August 2012

My family and I (3 children) stayed at this comfortable and stylised hotel for 2 days at the beginning of our Sicilian vacation. Great location in the Centre, just around the corner from the Opera House and shopping, restaurents. Modern fittings, icluding free wi-fi, efficient and welcoming Reception. Cold Buffet breakfast ( with hot eggs), and a modern fashion bar to retreat to at the end of the day. Secure car parking is available just around the corner. Really nice place to start your holiday.

Room Tip: Front facing rooms
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Brisbane
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I loved the little balcony off our room overlooking the street A great location We could walk everywhere very quiet in a great good area I loved this town Staff were very friendly and helpful
NICE LITTLE BAR FOR PRE DINNER DRINKS ALSO

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the front (street)
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Molkentin
Huntington Beach, California
Reviewed 17 May 2012

I was on a group tour. I was pleasantly suprised by this hotel. The location is excellent. I walked to many of the major sites. The room was large. It even had a sitting area. The bathroom was small but had very nice marble. The hotel has many antiques in the public rooms. The staff was friendly. I would certainly stay in this hotel if I ever return to Palermo.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Very helpful and always kind staff. Hotel right in the centre of Palermo. Room and bathroom very clean. Good breakfast area and breakfast. Very good value for money. Highly recommended!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Palermo hotels
Tribunali
Politeama
Artemisia Palace Hotel
Artemisia Palace Hotel
#5 of 101 in Palermo

Been to Best Western Ai Cavalieri Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Ai Cavalieri Hotel

Property: Best Western Ai Cavalieri Hotel
Address: Via Sant'Oliva, 8, 90141, Palermo, Sicily, Italy
Region: Italy > Sicily > Province of Palermo > Palermo > Politeama
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#6 Family Hotel in Palermo
#9 Business Hotel in Palermo
#12 Luxury Hotel in Palermo
#13 Romantic Hotel in Palermo
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:4 star — Best Western Ai Cavalieri Hotel 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Ai Cavalieri Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Ai Cavalieri Hotel Palermo, Sicily