The Mercure is ideally situated for exploring the fabulous city of Palermo. Easy walking distance to most sights with plenty of cafes, bars and restaurants nearby. The staff were all very good and our room was a good size with excellent decor and a balcony. The hotel was quite busy with tour groups but our room was very quiet throughout our 3 night stay. There is free wifi in the lobby area only. The breakfast room can be noisy in the mornings with the groups but the breakfast itself was very good - the scrambled eggs and bacon were a bonus. No hesitation in recommending the Mercure. If you need a taxi to the airport there are always taxis parked out front of the hotel but it is quite a distance to the airport and the fare is approx 40 Euro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Mercure Palermo Centro is located in the city centre, 200 meters from Teatro Politeama and Teatro Massimo. This 4 star hotel offers 93 soundproofed rooms, a stylish hall, bar and internet point. Ideal for business and tourist stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Palermo Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Palermo Centro Hotel Palermo
- Accor Palermo Centro
- Mercure Palermo Centro Sicily