We stayed in the Mercure Palermo for a long weekend from 4th to 7th October. We were delighted we chose it, it was spotless. Breakfast first class, staff excellent and the air conditioning functioned well on the ground floor reception areas. Nice and central, ideal for walking distance to shopping and market areas, just as well as driving was a nightmare. They don't believe in signage so getting out of Palermo to go anywhere was very challenging. Italian people are genuinely nice people and their food is second to none.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Mercure Palermo Centro is located in the city centre, 200 meters from Teatro Politeama and Teatro Massimo. This 4 star hotel offers 93 soundproofed rooms, a stylish hall, bar and internet point. Ideal for business and tourist stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Palermo Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Palermo Centro Hotel Palermo
- Accor Palermo Centro
- Mercure Palermo Centro Sicily