I stayed here for two nights in mid-May as part of a tour group and was traveling as a single person. They placed me in a very small room with no air conditioning. (The window opened onto a back stairwell which would have allowed anyone to easily climb into my room while I was sleeping, so I was unable to leave it open.) A complaint to the front desk resulted in a maintenance person arriving and stating that he fixed the problem and to wait half an hour. I did so, even though it was obvious the AC was not working. To make a long story short, they brought me a fan, which I used for both nights. They did not offer me another room. I would not return here and advise others to consider other properties, esp. if you are a single traveler.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Mercure Palermo Centro is located in the city centre, 200 meters from Teatro Politeama and Teatro Massimo. This 4 star hotel offers 93 soundproofed rooms, a stylish hall, bar and internet point. Ideal for business and tourist stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Palermo Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Palermo Centro Hotel Palermo
- Accor Palermo Centro
- Mercure Palermo Centro Sicily