We went on holiday in July 2014. The hotel is really good compared to others, free wifi, staff friendly and rooms are clean and modern, breakfast is good and diverse. Hotel is close to town center only 10 min walk. If i would ever go back to Palermo I would chose this hotel for my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Mercure Palermo Centro is located in the city centre, 200 meters from Teatro Politeama and Teatro Massimo. This 4 star hotel offers 93 soundproofed rooms, a stylish hall, bar and internet point. Ideal for business and tourist stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Priceline, ACCOR, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Palermo Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Palermo Centro Hotel Palermo
- Accor Palermo Centro
- Mercure Palermo Centro Sicily