“Beautiful spacious apartment in central Palermo”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
The Twin Bedroom
The Twin Bedroom
Hallways
Balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
carylhill
Canberra, Australia
“Beautiful spacious apartment in central Palermo”
Reviewed 13 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Our group of three stayed for a week at this lovely 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in the old part of Palermo, within easy walking distance to many historical attractions. We particularly enjoyed returning home after a day of sight seeing to the lovely spacious living /dining room with its double doors to a small terrazzo overlooking a little park with palms and citrus trees. This park separated the apartment from the neighbouring one way road, thus ensuring a quiet and restful stay. Chiara was great; she met us on arrival and gave us plenty of suggestions for activities, also arranging and taking us to a private parking place for our rental car. We tried out several of Chiara’s suggestions for restaurants and all were absolutely spectacular; a simply great stay all round! Would definitely stay there again.

19 Oct 2017
Dear guests,
it's so nice to read your super kind and sincere feedback.
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at my apartment Xirba, its location and the amenities it has to offer.
It was a pleasure for me to help you with parking and restaurant. And I am glad to know that you liked all the places where you ate.
Rest assured you will always have your home-away-from-home- in my spot in the heart of old Palermo.
All the very best to you all,
MADforTra...
Cleveland Heights, Ohio
“Just like home”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Awesome clean and spacious apartment. Lots of light, great AC. Perfect location with tons of options for snacks and meals. Close to nightlife, safe. Carrefour market about a 5 minute walk. Wonderful helpful friendly owner. Chiara was amazing. I can't say enough about her. She was so responsive. We never hesitated to contact her and she got back to us right away. She helped with lost luggage and any requests or questions we had. The building is secure and clean. Amazing experience. Three of us stayed for 10 days and we all had enough space. I can't say enough about the apartment or Chiara. Don't hesitate to choose Xirba!

6 Sep 2017
Dear guests ,
Thank you for your super nice feedback.
I am so happy to read that you had a good stay at Xirba. Also thank you for mentioning all the nearby conveniences.
It was a pleasure for me to meet and host you.
Rest assured that if you want to get back to Palermo, you have your home-away-from-home here.
All the very best,
Michael P
Boston, Massachusetts
“Perfect location, amazing host and a beautifully kept apartment!!!”
Reviewed 11 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

in the heart of Old Town Palermo. A simply amazing location within minutes (5) to walk to the ocean front and minutes to walk to all the historical sites. The main street Via Roma and Via Emmanule are literally 5 minutes away. There are many fabulous restaurants located with a 5 minute walk of the apartment. We did not rent a car or a scooter. We walked everywhere and it was thoroughly enjoyable. Chiara, our host, where do you start with the kind words. Upon arrival at the Palermo airport she arranged for a private car to pick us up and drive us to the apartment. Once at the apartment she took the time to go over every location that is a must see in Palermo, offered dinner suggestions, and showed us all the amenities of the beautiful apartment. The apartment was immaculately spotless. We travel several times a year and this was, by far, the best accommodation we have rented. We have not been disappointed in any of out rentals but Chiara's place was far above the rest. She had bought us a bottle of wine and desserts as a welcoming present for our 30th anniversary. Thank you for making
our stay extra special. You are truly a great person!!!

12 Jun 2017
My dearest guests,
I am speechless: it' so heartwarming to read such a beautiful revuew. Thank you so much for your positive and sincere feedback. Your marvelous comment push me to do even better.
It is always a pleasure to meet wonderful people like you. You have been great guests and I want to thank you for having left the apartment super neat and tidy. Thank you also for mentioning the amenities my apartment has to offer and all the conveniences around the area.
Should you come back to my city again, rest assured you will always have your home-away-from-home here.
All the very best to you,
Jason M
Sydney, Australia
“Lovely Apartment / Great Host”
Reviewed 7 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The apartment is well situated with good restaurants close by. Everything you need is provided and Chiara is a charming, welcoming and informative host. Lovely outlook from the little terrace - a surprise in the centre of the old town. We can thoroughly recommend this apartment.
Eating tip: A'nica - 135 Via Alloro on the other side of the courtyard
Wine bar tip: Cana Enoteca - 105 Via Alloro.
Both are within a few minutes walk.

9 Jun 2017
My dear guests,
Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to share your positive experience of both Xirba and Palermo. I have really appreciated your sincere feedback and I am very glad to read that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you also for mentioning the restaurant and bar you like the most. That will definitely help future travelers make their choice.
I look forward to welcoming you back one day.
All the best,
Reviewed 6 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

6 Dec 2016
Dear Guests,
Thank you for your kind feedback and for mentioning how comfortable was staying at my place and I would gladly have you again at my apartment.
Wish you all the very best,
elenamurr...
Canberra, Australia
“Light filled, spacious apartment in the heart of old Palermo”
Reviewed 10 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

The Xirba apartment is truly a gem: one of the very best apartments I have stayed iin. The apartment is very spacious, modern and light filled, very well set up, and in the most interesting, historic area of Palermo: all the important galleries, museums and churches are within easy walking distance. Chiara is a welcoming, very well organised host who speaks flawless English. We left regretfully with the firm intention of returning for a longer stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The space.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
11 Oct 2016
My dear guests,
Than you for your much appreciated feedback and for giving my place a perfect rate.
It has been a pleasure to host you. The fact that you wrote that my apartment was one of the best you ever stayed in means a lot to me.
Honestly, with the many rental choices available in my city, I am honoured that you chose mine!
I really look forward to welcome you again on your next trip to Palermo. You will be my most welcome guests!

Kind regards,
Malcolm S
London, United Kingdom
“Everything they say is true”
Reviewed 25 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

We were partly attracted to this apartment by all the positive reviews and want to add ours to the collection. Th apartment was comfortable well equipped and attractively decorated. The location is brilliant and very near the city centre. Chiara was great; we arrived not knowing what to do with our car. She took us to a nearby garage and sorted everything. She also helped us in other ways and we cannot speak highly enough of her and the apartment. If we returned to Palermo we would certainly want to stay here.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
26 Sep 2016
Dear guests,
Thank you so much for your positive and candid review and for choosing to stay at my place.
It has been a pleasure hosting you and helping you out with what you needed.
I am so glad you mentioned the amenities that make being away from home much easier, as I enjoy the opportunity to create an amazing experience for each and every guest.
I look forward to hosting you again if a future travel brings you back to Palermo.
All the best,
Chiara
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing