“Tasty food with reasonable prices ”

Meat Shop Macelleria & Fornelli
Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
Meat Shop Macelleria & Fornelli is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 2,070 Restaurants in Palermo
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We visited for lunch, tasty food, great customer service.Family business, they don’t speak a lot any other language, but it won’t be a problem as they are very helpful. We had meatballs and chicken with hot and cold salad and we took fried meat to go we paid with drinks 40£ .All food was amazing, five stars.

1  Thank Titonas

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We went there with two starving teenage boys and they left very happy and and we were not too out of pocket. They both had steaks - and adored them. Me and my hubby had the mixed grill - enormous! €15 inc two sides. Lovely welcoming staff and also all the food is cooked on site by the Nonna. Best Caponata in Sicily! You would be mad not to go!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Wow!
In a carbaholic country and society this place really saves a Meatlover on a carb restrictive lifestyle.

Good food, great value, less expensive than nearby resteraunts.

This shop sells meat and they can also cook it for you for a fee.

Take away or dine in at your choice.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

This is a restaurant, takeaway and butchers with great produce. We tried the lasagne, chicken escalope and the breaded veal. All overseen by “Nonna” who made sure that we enjoyed our food. We enjoyed it so
Much that we went back again.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We had seen this place on TA and it wasn't too far from our hotel.
We walked in and took a seat and the lovliest Italian woman served us. My partner had the Annelini del Forno which was like a lasagne made with small hooped pasta, it was so good!! I couldn't help but kepp taking some off his plate! I had the Scottona, honestly I don't think I have ever had a nicer piece of meat in my life. Cooked to perfection, so tasty a d juicy! We both had chips and I had a glass of wine and my partner had a beer, all for about €35!
This is not like the commercial places at the front, this is honest good homemade food, you can tell the owners and staff take extreme pride in the food they are serving.
You should definitely visit this place, you won't be disappointed!!

1  Thank Michelle L