My husband and I spent 4 nights (3/23 - 3/27) in this hotel and loved it. I can't say enough about how wonderful all of the staff here were. Beyond helpful in every way, they were also very pleasant and sincere in their enthusiasm for our stay. The room fee included a huge breakfast - full menu with omelets etc. made to order - or room service if you ask for it. The location is ideal, the room adequately sized (we had a small terrace overlooking the sea) and they provided a self-serve area of juices, seltzer and light snacks all day long. Upon our checkout we were given a voucher for a free candlelit dinner on our next visit. Sadly, that probably won't happen...but it was a great gesture and a nice way to end our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is located in an exquisite ancient building on the waterfront of Ortigia, the historic centre of Syracuse. Giving onto the ancient "Mastra Rua," where the Siracusan nobility resided from the 14th century, the hotel is a starting point for cultural itineraries. Its recent restoration maintains the original structure made of three buildings, contributing to its dynamic layout. Rooms are furnished differently with antique furniture, four-poster beds and refined interior decoration with distinctive Sicilian touches and Mediterranean features such as colorful bathrooms tiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Algila Ortigia Charme Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Algila Ortigia Charme Syracuse
- Hotel Algila Ortigia Charme
- Algila Ortigia Charme Hotel Sicily/Syracuse, Italy