We were redirected to Algila from another location, and this turned out to be very lucky for us, as we found the hotel a perfect place to stay in Siracusa. The staff was very professional and friendly, the room was nice with a small balcony overlooking the seaside promenade. Breakfast was excellent, and overall our stay was a very pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is located in an exquisite ancient building on the waterfront of Ortigia, the historic centre of Syracuse. Giving onto the ancient "Mastra Rua," where the Siracusan nobility resided from the 14th century, the hotel is a starting point for cultural itineraries. Its recent restoration maintains the original structure made of three buildings, contributing to its dynamic layout. Rooms are furnished differently with antique furniture, four-poster beds and refined interior decoration with distinctive Sicilian touches and Mediterranean features such as colorful bathrooms tiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Algila Ortigia Charme Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Algila Ortigia Charme Syracuse
- Hotel Algila Ortigia Charme
- Algila Ortigia Charme Hotel Sicily/Syracuse, Italy