A small boutique hotel on the island of ortigia just across from Siracusa,Sicily. The staff is the best you will find anywhere. Courteous and always available. Great location with an eastern view of the sea. Excellent breakfast..fresh every day. Walk everywhere easily. A worth while stay in Sicily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is located in an exquisite ancient building on the waterfront of Ortigia, the historic centre of Syracuse. Giving onto the ancient "Mastra Rua," where the Siracusan nobility resided from the 14th century, the hotel is a starting point for cultural itineraries. Its recent restoration maintains the original structure made of three buildings, contributing to its dynamic layout. Rooms are furnished differently with antique furniture, four-poster beds and refined interior decoration with distinctive Sicilian touches and Mediterranean features such as colorful bathrooms tiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Algila Ortigia Charme Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Algila Ortigia Charme Syracuse
- Hotel Algila Ortigia Charme
- Algila Ortigia Charme Hotel Sicily/Syracuse, Italy