“Amazing way to see a beautiful city”
Review of Segway Tour Siracusa - Day Tour - CLOSED

Segway Tour Siracusa - Day Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the beauty of the most amazing sites travelling on board of the surprising Segway PT, pleasant to handle and easy to drive.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 17 September 2012

After a brief lesson on how to use the Segway (which is very easy), we were off and touring the beautiful city of Siracusa. It is the best way to cover a lot of ground in a shorter amount of time. We went on a two hour tour, and saw more than we ever would have on foot. You can still take photos, and even video while on your Segway. I would highly recommend this to everyone, it is great for people of all ages. Thank you for a wonderful experience in a beautiful city!

1  Thank Kimberly G
SegwayI2, Proprietario at Segway Tour Siracusa - Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2012

Thank you very much for your words.
We are very happy you had fun.

"....and saw more than we ever would have on foot."
It's really true!

Thanks again and Ciao

Reviewed 21 March 2012

We booked the standard tour and Peppe (very nice guy) helped us to learn how to drive the segway. it is very easy to learn even for older people.
With the segway you will get a quick overview of the city without walking all the time. An multi-language audioguide declares all the places of interest.
Peppe led us through the naorrow streets and we had big fun with segways.
I'm shure, that we will do it again in other cities.
Standard tour (2h) costs 50€/Person

We made the appointment for the trip via Email: info@sicilygreenmobility.it
Starting point of the tour was: Tripoli 23
Website: http://www.sicilygreenmobility.it/

5  Thank Chris N
SegwayI2, Proprietario at Segway Tour Siracusa - Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2012

Sunny day and nice people ... What else?
A Segway!!!

Thank you for your words, guys!!!
Buon viaggio to your Berlin

Reviewed 5 January 2012

This was one of the highlights of our tour of Sicily. Neither of use had ever been on a Segway before but my husband was zipping around in no time, and I followed a little more sedately!

The Segway is a great way to get around this town - it's easy to manouevre and gave me just enough of an adrenaline rush! We saw far more than we would had we been on foot.

Valerio was a great guide, answered all of our questions and pointed out many things of interest to us.

I highly recommend this tour.

2  Thank MarlsC
Reviewed 11 October 2011

I had wanted to try a Segway for quite some time and was very happy that the Segway people in Siracusa had slots available. For the particilar date and time it was me and my friend only - both of us getting on the Segway for the first time. We learned very quickly and then the fun began. Our guide was very accommodating, leaving enough time for pictures or questions. He even gave us a good 15 minutes for free-Segway-ing.
I think Ortigia is a great place to ride a Segway for the first time - relatively quiet, with great views. On the other hand, the Segway is a wonderful means of transportation along the tiny streets of this old part of town.
I highly recommend.

3  Thank Pantaleia
SegwayI2, Proprietario at Segway Tour Siracusa - Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2011

Thank you for your words. They reflect the Segway spirit.
We want our segway tour gives you all these emotions.
Thanks again.

Reviewed 21 September 2011

I was very nervous about trying the Segway and worried I wouldn't be able to manage it on the streets but it was easy with the instructions and practice in a quiet square.

1  Thank Hazelh321654
SegwayI2, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Segway Tour Siracusa - Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2011

Hello,

Thanks to have chosen our Segway tour.
This is the best way to see ortigia in two Hours, with a great fun.

We hope we'll see you again in Siracusa.

Valerio.