“A jolly good lunch” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #34 of 619 Restaurants in Syracuse
Price range: US$22 - US$43
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“A jolly good lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

We arrived tired and stressed having driven the car into the town and found a parking place. We ordered the set lunch. It was excellent. I had pasta with mussels and my husband had pasta with anchovies. We both then had sword fish stew. It was all quite delicious and plentiful. Service was excellent.Prices were reasonable. I would go again

• Visited May 2014

Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth a visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

My husband and I had dinner here at the end of April. The food was fresh and well prepared, and the staff was helpful and friendly. Our experience was quite positive. I would recommend that the lights could be dimmed to help the ambience.

Visited April 2014
Paris, France
“excellent restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

Very elegant restaurant! Good fresh fish delicious! Lovely ice cream with fruit! Very near the Ortigia bridge and harbour!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank renee l
Stockholm, Sverige
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

This was a huge let down. A restaurant placed so close to the market surely uses fresh lokal ingredients? My risotto had still frozen mushrooms in it. I sent it back and got another plate after a few minutes. This time I could hear the mikrowave pling and got really hot mushrooms the second time around. Asking for the check took three times, and after asking for it the second time, I think the waitor went to get the chef... I did not have to pay for the water thou. It almost made up for the tasteless maincourse.

7 Thank Jonas L
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food excellent, stylish and friendly ambiance.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

We ate at Syraka in the last night of out honeymoon and only wished we had found it earlier. A pleasure from start to finish. Very fresh and refined Sicilian food, catering to locals and tourists who don't want menù turistico.

Visited September 2013