“perfect”

Price range: US$20 - US$81
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2012

the best pizza we had! very nice place full of local people. excellent service and just other side of road of Hotel Cavalieri.

Reviewed 8 August 2012

You need to cross from Ortiga over the bridge to the main Siracusa town for this restaurant but it was a short walk from our hotel so not a problem. I am a big meateater so this was pure heaven. I had lambchops which were the best I have had in a long time. My friends had the sirloin which were cooked to perfection and very tender. The staff were very accommodating and friendly. If we had stayed in Ortiga for longer we would have gone back here many times as I am not a big fan of fish which is the most common option in the other restaurants.

Reviewed 30 October 2011

The food at Piano B is absolutely delicious. The pizza is truly one of a kind. The fiori di zucca are heavenly. And don't even get me started on the desserts. We had the best cannolo I've ever had in my life. The inside is very trendy, very modern. It's a very chic place and seemed to be very popular with the locals (which is always a good thing!). Really recommend going to Piano B!

Reviewed 16 October 2011

The food at this restaurant was great. It provides a modern atmosphere and a new take on many Italian classics. The pizza is delicious, and the highlight for the night for our group were the delicious desserts especially the cannolo! Also try the zucchini appetizer!

Reviewed 11 September 2011

My partner and I visited this restaurant while on holiday in Ortigia and were really impressed with both the food and the friendly service. The staff were really helpful and courteous and on the Sunday evening we were there, there was a lively atmosphere with plenty of local couples and families also enjoying an evening out. The pizzas are excellent value for money (the pizza base has a delicious, authentic stone baked flavour) and are recommended!