We had a great stay there.
The rooms are large. The place is historic and feels great.
Service was really nice.
Spa is a plus. It is clean.
The terrasse is a great place to admire the view, eat or have a drink.
It is really well located.
The only downside was the sound from the street at night. But hey, this is part of the charm of Italy I suppose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The magnificent neoclassical facade of the Des Etrangers Hotel & Spa dominates the harbour of Siracusa in Sicily, from its position on the island of Ortigia. This five-star historical hotel has the elegance and style typical of the grand European hotels and features refined balconies overlooking the sea. Step in style into the grand entrance hall and admire the precious marble floors, the stucco works and gold decor of the walls and high ceilings. This luxury hotel offers world class services in a unique environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Des Etrangers Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Etrangers Hotel Syracuse
- Des Etrangers Hotel And Spa
- Des Etrangers Et Miramare Hotel
- Des Etrangers Hotel & Spa Sicily/Syracuse, Italy