Very nice room.
Polite helpful staff.
great location near to the bus station and train stations (5 mins walk)
10 minute walk to old city. 10 mins in the other direction to historic sites.
Great breakfast with cakes, breads, cheeses, meats etc and fresh coffee.
Very clean hotel with good powerful shower and comfy beds
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Mediterraneo *** is a small and comfortable hotel located in a very central area of the city, just a few meters away the enchanting and historic center of Syracuse, Ortigia island, is simply reachable just walking 4/5 minutes. The central location allows even to simply reach the shopping area of the city as well as to enjoy the principal city services. The Central Railway Station is far just 400 meters and the Central Bus Terminal of Siracusa is far just 200 meters. The area is then served to all major services and amenities such as bars, restaurants, gardens, public car parks as well as guarded parking, paying a fee. At only 50 meters from the Hotel you can even find the main bus stop of line 1 of electric minibuses which connect you to the full heart of the historical center. Just a trip of 4/5 minutes. All our rooms offer accommodation for at least 2 guests, free WiFi connection, some rooms have a balcony with sea views, all rooms provide flat screen TV 32 ", private safe, air conditioning, courtesy services to the bathroom. It's possible, when available, to park for free in the spaces reserved for our guests, just in front the Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Mediterraneo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterraneo Hotel Syracuse
- Hotel Mediterraneo Sicily/Syracuse, Italy