This was an excellent hotel. It is small (20 rooms) and quite comfortable. As the hotel is in the countryside, it is quite quiet. It's an easy drive into town for sightseeing. However, anyone going into town for dinner at night (and one really should take in Ortygia after dark), should take advantage of the convenient shuttle service from the hotel into town. The hotel has a nice restaurant. Dining on the patio by the pool is quite lovely, and the meals were quite good as well. The staff was very helpful. The room was fine, and the seating area outside each room was a nice extra. I would definitely recommend Hotel Principe di Fitalia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Principe di Fitalia is a resort with a 5 star modern part and an old part, a charming villa of 1854 that is a 4 star resort. The hotel is managed by the owners. It has many services: spa one of the largest of Sicily with sauna,Hammam,jacuzzi, a restaurant with a kitchen designed to enhance the flavors of raw material that is all top notch. Tennis court, table tennis, 3 pools, 2 outdoor and one indoor heated (29/32 degrees), indoor and outdoor children's play room. fitness room, massage rooms. Just two steps from the sea of the nature reserve of Plemmirio. It's the right place to relax , to know sicily and to go to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Principe di Fitalia Wellness & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Principe Di Fitalia Syracuse
- Principe Di Fitalia Hotel
- Hotel Principe Di Fitalia Wellness & SPA Sicily/Syracuse, Italy