Open today: 08:00 - 20:30
Review Highlights
Best bike rental in Syracuse?

Reviewed 2 September 2018
Filip S
via mobile
Great service

Reviewed 25 August 2018
Boryana M
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Great bikes and wonderful service. The prices were fair. Franseco were very keen to help me find a good solution for my short rent

Date of experience: September 2018
2  Thank Filip S
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Francesco's bikes are in perfect condition, he is extremely helpful, gwniunely nice guy. Syracuse is great for exploring on a bike, the old city is beautiful and you can go around on a bike without annoying the pedestrians with a car.

Date of experience: August 2018
3  Thank Boryana M
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We hired E-bikes for a few hours.
Francesco was just so helpful and service minded so the whole experience was extraordinary ! Even an iPhone holder was placed on the handle, so we could find our way.

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank 191madsr
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Look no further for the most helpful and professional bicycle rental business in Siracusa. Customer Service IS the middle name of Francesco, the owner. When the city bikes were all taken at the start of the Siracusa bike trail, I immediately consulted trip advisor for information on where to rent a bike. Francesco's place came up as #1, and this was no understatement. I contacted Francesco and within 10 minutes, he put a bicycle in his car and drove it to me at no extra charge. He gave me a map, helmet and lock and texted me during a torrential downpour to see if I needed help! Francesco genuinely desires that you have a great trip and wants to be of service so that you too can enjoy this wonderful city. And his bikes are tuned up and ready for your riding pleasure. You are truly #1, Francesco! Graci, Graci, Graci!

Date of experience: June 2018
2  Thank BPG123
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We hired two bikes for three days to explore Syracuse and the surrounding area. The bikes were great for our needs and we cycled everywhere, something that we didn't expect to do. There's a cycle path on an old railway track north of the city; it follows the coast and you get fabulous views and see plenty of wildlife (lizards, birds and butterflies). We found that drivers were extremely courteous and cycling was infinitely preferable to driving. Locks and an emergency pump are provided. Special thanks to Francesco for being so cheerful and helpful.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

The location of the shop is perfect and the bikes are in a really good condition. But even better is the service of Fransesco, who is fun and very helpful. He accompanied us on the first 5 minutes to guide us out of the city center and checked if everything was ok by a text message. I would really recomment renting a bike here!

Date of experience: May 2018