Open today: 08:00 - 20:30
Review Highlights
Best bike rental in Syracuse?

Great bikes and wonderful service. The prices were fair. Franseco were very keen to help me find a... read more

Reviewed 2 September 2018
Filip S
via mobile
Great service

Francesco's bikes are in perfect condition, he is extremely helpful, gwniunely nice guy. Syracuse... read more

Reviewed 25 August 2018
Boryana M
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Look no further for the most helpful and professional bicycle rental business in Siracusa. Customer Service IS the middle name of Francesco, the owner. When the city bikes were all taken at the start of the Siracusa bike trail, I immediately consulted trip advisor for information on where to rent a bike. Francesco's place came up as #1, and this was no understatement. I contacted Francesco and within 10 minutes, he put a bicycle in his car and drove it to me at no extra charge. He gave me a map, helmet and lock and texted me during a torrential downpour to see if I needed help! Francesco genuinely desires that you have a great trip and wants to be of service so that you too can enjoy this wonderful city. And his bikes are tuned up and ready for your riding pleasure. You are truly #1, Francesco! Graci, Graci, Graci!

Date of experience: June 2018
2  Thank BPG123
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We hired two bikes for three days to explore Syracuse and the surrounding area. The bikes were great for our needs and we cycled everywhere, something that we didn't expect to do. There's a cycle path on an old railway track north of the city; it follows the coast and you get fabulous views and see plenty of wildlife (lizards, birds and butterflies). We found that drivers were extremely courteous and cycling was infinitely preferable to driving. Locks and an emergency pump are provided. Special thanks to Francesco for being so cheerful and helpful.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

The location of the shop is perfect and the bikes are in a really good condition. But even better is the service of Fransesco, who is fun and very helpful. He accompanied us on the first 5 minutes to guide us out of the city center and checked if everything was ok by a text message. I would really recomment renting a bike here!

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Marlou_k1
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Excellent Service. Francesco did an outstanding job. Bikes were good, the info and the service provided was amazing. we definitely recommend it. we use bikes a lot in our trips, and this was one of the best.

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank Arquimedes P
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Fantastic and highly recommended. Francesco is a lovely guy. Bike was
Brilliant and really well maintained. Service fantastic too. Price was also good. The best way to see every little bit of Siracusa and Ortygia. I am a guide and for the first time rented a bike on my days off. I saw so much more than before because you can nip in and out of Ortygia when sleeping in Siracusa. The bike comes with a lock and the traffic is actually very patient with bikes. Fantastic and highly recommended. Grazie Francesco!!!!!!

Date of experience: March 2018