The Location in Taormina is great with a large beautiful garden and a beautiful view.
However, It's and old monastery, they could have done something amazing, they just left it like that. The rooms (beds & Bathrooms ) aren't palace standards, and 9 Euros per day per device for 256mb internet is an insult. Food and drinks are expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This place is temporarily closed for renovation. Opening date to be announced soon. A LUXURY 5-STAR HOTEL ON THE EAST COAST OF SICILY The San Domenico Palace Hotel sits in a truly magnificent setting that has attracted people from ancient times. A luxury 5-star hotel in an ancient Dominican monastery, it has views over Mount Etna and Taormina Bay on the east coast of Sicily not far from Messina. Countless famous writers, artists and composers, came here to savour this unique spot at the very tip of Italy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your San Domenico Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo San Domenico Taormina
- Palazzo San Domenico Hotel Taormina
- San Domenico Palace Hotel Taormina, Sicily