San Domenico Palace brings history, luxury, elegance and simplicity together. My husband and I stayed there for two nights after celebrating our wedding reception at this hotel. We stayed in a Junior Suite which really made our experience memorable. The high ceilings along with the tall windows which open up to the Mediterranean and the Greek Theater allow for breath taking views. The sheets are linen, which we really enjoyed and the Aqua di Parma soaps are a nice touch. We also enjoyed the breakfast, which has many options including meats, diaries, sweets, and cereals.
The hotel is an excellent option for wedding receptions. We had our dinner in one room and then transfered our guests for a dessert and dance party to the Sala di Cheisa and it was perfect! Candles were lit along the hallways creating a romantic and historic feel with the hotel's old walls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A LUXURY 5-STAR HOTEL ON THE EAST COAST OF SICILY The San Domenico Palace Hotel sits in a truly magnificent setting that has attracted people from ancient times. A luxury 5-star hotel in an ancient Dominican monastery, it has views over Mount Etna and Taormina Bay on the east coast of Sicily not far from Messina. Countless famous writers, artists and composers, came here to savour this unique spot at the very tip of Italy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your San Domenico Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo San Domenico Taormina
- Palazzo San Domenico Hotel Taormina
- San Domenico Palace Hotel Taormina, Sicily