“Villa Antonio - By the Bride's Father”
Review of Villa Antonio

Villa Antonio
Ranked #5 of 278 Restaurants in Taormina
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Romantic restaurant with indoor heated pool and outdoor terrace with a spectacular view on Isola Bella.
Reviewed 14 June 2012

We wanted somewhere good - and we got it! The venue. The service. The food. The wine. Yes there is cost of excellence, but why would you spoil your daughter's wedding. Everything we wanted was provided, in spades. I could have filled up on the canapes and drinks on the top deck, but we had even more waiting for us below in the main restaurant. I've never before eaten such langoustines (nor so many)! Not one of our guests gave a negative comment; everyone was beaming and congratulating us on choice of venue. Lena, the boss, presides over this execellent venue. I should also add that we found this venue via Thomson Holiday wedding rep AnnaMaria - this beautiful lady really earns her salary!!!

Reviewed 14 June 2012

I recently went to the Villa Antonio for a friends wedding breakfast, and it really was the perfect venue! The 360 views from the terrace were stunning, and the food and service was faultless. Thank you for everyone involved in making this a great day.

Reviewed 12 June 2012

I photographed a destination wedding at Villa Antonio this Summer and was honoured to be fed and treated like a guest too. The food and service were excellent but in my official capacity as photographer I mostly wanted to state that this is a beautiful venue. Perched on the edge of the hill on the way to Taormina you have a breathtaking view of the bay from the venue's three different levels, particularly the roof terrace. All the guests had a wonderful time eating drinking and dancing and I know the wedding party now hold the staff of the Villa very close to their hearts. If you're after a Sicilian wedding venue I highly recommend it. Richard Shephard (Photographer)

1  Thank Richard S
Reviewed 12 June 2012

I recently celebrated my sister's wedding here. The staff couldn't do enough for us or be more helpful. Every dish was perfect. After meeting the owner and chef they were both genuinely delighted that we enjoyed the food, wine and surroundings.

Reviewed 12 June 2012

A Fantastic Venue, with exceptional views. The service and attention from the staff was faultless.
 The food, the quality, the quantity and the presentation were excellent.

I would just like to say thank you very much for helping us make the day as special as it was for my wife and I, family & friends.

I would absolutely use this venue again and would highly recommend it to all.

Mr & Mrs D Cant (BRIDE & GROOM) Wedding Reception 7th June 2012