This hotel has, in my opinion, the very best position in the Taormina area. Fantastic views of Mt.Etna and the bays around. Stayed for 7 days mid June and enjoyed everything about the hotel and the surrounding area. The hotel was faultless in all respects - great room, spacious and beautifully cleaned. The view to wake up to was eye watering and the food, especially breakfast, was of first class quality. Eating in the main restaurants was a culinary experience, not cheap but outstanding quality.
To add to my pleasure a fellow guest asked me to join him for a round of golf at the Piccollo golf course on the slopes of Mt.Etna - what a treat!! A magnificent golf course in perfect condition, every hole a delight - and in such an isolated position.
A highly recommended hotel for sheer pleasure!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grafted onto the bare rock lapped by the waves beneath, the hotel's location is a dream come true. Atahotel Capotaormina stands at the feet of the town of Taormina, overlooking the enchanting bay of Naxos. The "Naxos," "Alcantara" and "La Scogliera" restaurants offer a relaxing atmosphere and breathtaking views over the eastern coast. The "Svevo," "L'Approdo" and "Spiaggia" bars are the ideal place to relax. The gym, the Beauty Center and the Congress Center complete the offer in this small corner of paradise, perfect for those wanting a holiday in one of Italy's most famous resorts. The ideal place to organise unforgettable events. HOTEL: 190 rooms divided into Classic, Superior, Executive and Suites (1 Executive Suite, 1 Executive Apartment, 2 Superior Junior Suites and 2 Junior Suites). 4 Functional rooms dedicated to disabled guests. Restaurants "La Scogliera," "Naxos," "Alcantara" and bars "Svevo," "Spiaggia," "L'approdo." Private beach. Newsstand. Boutiques. Hairdresser. Internet Point. SPA & WELLNESS: Sauna, massages, and beauty treatments. Fitness Center with trainer. Outdoor whirlpool shaped in the rock for 14 people. ACTIVITIES AND ENTERTAINMENT: A purified sea-water pool overhanging the sea. Baby-sitter service upon request. MEETINGS, CONFERENCES & EVENTS: "Mamertina" plenary hall 450 seats. 2 Meeting rooms 160 seats. 1 Meeting room 30 seats. 2 Meeting rooms 10/15 seats. Exhibition area: 510 m2. "Rossa" meeting room: equipped for secretarial services. A wide range of proposals for any occasion. Dedicated areas for any type of event with modular rooms. Theme party dinners in personalized and exclusive areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Atahotel Capotaormina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atahotel Capotaormina Taormina, Sicily
- Atahotel Capotaormina Hotel Taormina
- Hotel Capotaormina