I stayed in the hotel for a rather long period in April-May,10 and could express only positive opinion. The hotel fully corresponds with the level 4 star. It is located amazingly, it has private beach and solt-water pool. My room was big with cosy small cloak-room, nice bathroom and terrace with a really fantastic view of the sea, the bay and Etna. Every morning I receved that stunning impression out of the window. The hotel is big and one can find silence and peace in it or amuse oneself in the bar which also has an enormous terrace. Breakfast is quite good, there are restaurants with excellent cuisine. I would like to note the high professionalism of the hotel staff. Employees of the beach, the waiters in the bars and restaurants, reception staff very well know their business, cleaning my room was first class. When I chose the hotel for me was very important to have a fitness room. For me it was a great surprise to see that the sports hall in the hotel is very worthy, but also the fact that there is a trainer who can also keep up individually (for free). I especially want to commend the work of "master gym" Filippo Saoca, is an experienced professional, which is very attentive to all the visitors room, always ready to suggest, to correct, to show something new. Those who wish to take care of their shape on vacation (and it is simply necessary, given the amazing Italian cuisine!) will be very happy.I can recommend this hotel to young couples, as well as the elderly, families with children of all ages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grafted onto the bare rock lapped by the waves beneath, the hotel's location is a dream come true. Atahotel Capotaormina stands at the feet of the town of Taormina, overlooking the enchanting bay of Naxos. The "Naxos," "Alcantara" and "La Scogliera" restaurants offer a relaxing atmosphere and breathtaking views over the eastern coast. The "Svevo," "L'Approdo" and "Spiaggia" bars are the ideal place to relax. The gym, the Beauty Center and the Congress Center complete the offer in this small corner of paradise, perfect for those wanting a holiday in one of Italy's most famous resorts. The ideal place to organise unforgettable events. HOTEL: 190 rooms divided into Classic, Superior, Executive and Suites (1 Executive Suite, 1 Executive Apartment, 2 Superior Junior Suites and 2 Junior Suites). 4 Functional rooms dedicated to disabled guests. Restaurants "La Scogliera," "Naxos," "Alcantara" and bars "Svevo," "Spiaggia," "L'approdo." Private beach. Newsstand. Boutiques. Hairdresser. Internet Point. SPA & WELLNESS: Sauna, massages, and beauty treatments. Fitness Center with trainer. Outdoor whirlpool shaped in the rock for 14 people. ACTIVITIES AND ENTERTAINMENT: A purified sea-water pool overhanging the sea. Baby-sitter service upon request. MEETINGS, CONFERENCES & EVENTS: "Mamertina" plenary hall 450 seats. 2 Meeting rooms 160 seats. 1 Meeting room 30 seats. 2 Meeting rooms 10/15 seats. Exhibition area: 510 m2. "Rossa" meeting room: equipped for secretarial services. A wide range of proposals for any occasion. Dedicated areas for any type of event with modular rooms. Theme party dinners in personalized and exclusive areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Atahotel Capotaormina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atahotel Capotaormina Taormina, Sicily
- Atahotel Capotaormina Hotel Taormina
- Hotel Capotaormina