Hotel Villa Sirina
Hotel Del Corso(Taormina)
Hotel Taodomus(Taormina)
Hotel Corallo(Taormina)
  • Pool
All reviewsgiardini naxosinteresting antiquesfamily run hotelparking garagethe busevery morningsmall hotellarge balconybreakfast is servedbreakfast was excellenthotel poollovely hoteljunior suitesea viewthe air conditioningcakesfresh fruit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We stayed at the Hotel Villa Sirina from 9th - 15th May 14. We had a lovely room with a patio overlooking the grounds, near to the pool. This a very friendly family run hotel, lovely staff, great breakfast, immaculate room, bathroom and hotel.
Great position for Taormina. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The room was great as it has its own patio, which we used quite a lot due to the weather being so nice
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We were on a cruise ship and my Husband suddenly became ill and we had to depart cruise at Naxos and he was admitted to Naxos Hospital. The Taxi driver suggested Hotel Villa Sirina because of its location to hospital, 1 minute's walk, so that I could visit and be close at hand. Being on my own and so worried about my husband, Salvator, his family and staff were so caring, friendly and helpful, that I felt part of the family. When my husband was released we stayed on for 4 days as the Hotel has a calming, peaceful and relaxing feel about it and to sit on the terrace and overlook the gardens, swimming pool and ocean views, great way to recuperate.
The Hotel is a comfortable walk to the seafront of Giardini-Naxos where there are so many restaurants & shops.
Will definitely stay at Hotel Villa Sirina when next in Sicily.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stayed here for a week in June 2014 and were delighted with our choice. Mr Salvatori was the perfect host from the start, giving advice on where to go, good directions and organizing a couple of excursions for us. Joanna, who serves breakfast and dies the cleaning was wonderful. Always smiling and happy to help, she really made us feel at home.
The villa itself was spotless and very well kept.
Location wise, I'd read a few reviews about how steep the hill is up to Taormina, and yes it is steep but manageable in 15 mins (and we are both smokers!). Otherwise it's 15 euros in a taxi. I also was hesitant after reading about noise from work across the road but it didn't disturb us once, and we had the junior suite which was closest to that part. Speaking of which, I can highly recommend the very charming junior suite for the extra space and terrace. The views were stunning!
Giardini Naxos is also worth a visit for its bars and restaurants. I'd recommend Garden da Nino; the food was so good we had supper there twice in one week. The beach is also worth going to, plenty of sun loungers and bars, cafes, etc.
All in all, I cannot find fault with Villa Sirina and recommend it highly. A huge thanks to everyone there for a wonderful holiday.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Hotel Villa Sirina is a wonderful place. Mostly because it's owner and his staff. Signor Savatore knows his Taormina and gives you great advice on anything. The woman who serves breakfast sings in the morning, which brings a smile to your face and gives your day a perfect start. It is the cleanest hotel I ever stayed in.

There is a bus service that will bring you to town, Taormina... another service that will bring you to a great beach. (Taormina is a beautiful city!)

The pool area is very nice and a good size pool.

me and my husband and two boys loved every minute!

if signor Salvatore and his family also decides to start serving lunch and dinner, we would never leave.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2014

An excellent location for a holiday in the Taormina area of Sicily. Easy to access to the roads for all destinations in this area. The Villa is beautifully decorated and the rooms are very spacious and comfortable - a bargain at this price! Spectacular breakfast service and there is always someone available to answer your questions at any hour. There is a lovely swimming pool to beat the heat, and the charming town and waterfront of Giardini Naxos are a short walk away. Best to rent a car if you want to spend time in Taormina from here. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family