“Sicily and Taormina at its fines!!!”
Review of SunnySicily

SunnySicily
Ranked #22 of 35 Tours in Taormina
More attraction details
Owner description: SunnySicily is an exceptional prestige corporate travel & chauffeur service, providing tailored ground travel solutions, primarily for the travel sector but also for business, leisure and special events in a wide range of executive & luxury vehicles. We are based in Taormina, but cover the whole entire island. We work with some of the worlds' biggest tour operators, travel agencies and Universities, offering a wide range of services. We aim to make every journey special and make sure you arrive more relaxed than when you set off! Wish to travel like a King? What are you waiting for? Contact us. Our clients always travel de luxe.
Reviewed 17 July 2013

My fiancé and I arrived by cruise ship to Messina (Sicily), Italy where we were promptly met by our driver and guide. We booked a day trip Mt. Etna and Taromina. This day trip turned out to be one of the highlights of our trip thanks largely impart to our driver and extremely knowledgeable guide, Paolo. He treated us as friends he was showing around town and made sure we were happy and comfortable the entire trip. I would recommend sunnysicily.com and our driver Paolo to anyone traveling to Messina. He truly made our trip a memorable experience.
Thank you Paolo.
Your friends in Miami,
Orestes

There are newer reviews for SunnySicily

Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

Our recent excursion to the north and southwestern parts of Sicily was our second beyond exceptional experience with our guide Paolo Gallo. In the fall of 2010 he had expertly shared Taormina, Etna, Siracusa with us...with all of his heart and soul I will add!
Touring with Paolo you feel that a dear friend accompanies you. His warmth, energy, enthusiasm, love and knowledge of his own home makes for unforgettable memories. You can leave the guide books in your suitcase! Paolo always manages to create his own unique itinerary- you will find yourself in settings you have not read about!
How about Easter dinner at an olive oil producing villa, sitting in a charming Sicilian dining room with locals surrounding you! ..not to mention the feast of caponata, followed by course after course. "Lunch" at a prominent Sicilian winery takes on new meaning.. Again a communal table, where the Italians out number Americans.. You feel completely immersed in their life style .. Which is truly the way to travel.
We have not experienced touring/ guidance
at this high level of perfection. It begins the moment Paolo happily greets you at the airport, organizes your vacation days with creativity, does everything in a timely fashion, consistently aiming to please..and when the time comes to say "ciao", you know you will be back again to Sunny Sicily.
We already plan a third trip in 2014, with the best, Paolo!

Reviewed 15 November 2012

Paulo was a fantastic tour guide. My husband came up with the idea of taking a cooking class in Sicily. Paulo arranged everything, picking us up from our cruise in Messina and taking us to a restaurant in Taormina where we learned directly from the chef how to make pasta and other Sicilian dishes such as caponata from scratch. After the class we enjoyed the meal we made and then walked around beautiful Taormina. It was such a pleasant surprise and lovely town. I did not expect to like Sicily as much as I did and for sure will go back. Paulo is very personable and has fantastic English. I plan to contact him next time we return to Sicily.

Reviewed 18 September 2012

I recently decided to do a cooking/wine tour of Italy, and someone suggested SunnySicily. Coordinating everything was easy and efficient. The guide we had, Paulo, has 15 years experience as a tour guide, is very knowledgable and has a wonderful personality. Plus he's fluent in English. He's very intuitive about a person's travel needs as well. He lined up three wonderful cooking experiences and three vineyard tours as well as tours of ancient ruins. Everything was first rate from the accommodations to the transportation — upscale Mercedes sedan and Mercedes van with automatic "magic" doors :) This is definitely the best way to tour Sicily. The only problem will be that you never want your vacation to end.

Reviewed 9 September 2012

In April 2012 I visited Sicily for the first time, and it was an unforgettable experience. Much of the credit undoubtedly goes to Paolo and Rosa from SunnySicily.
Paolo showed me around the beautiful Pantalica, and the whole day was just amazing. Not only Paolo knows everything about history and sights, with his very relaxed, witty and friendly personality he can even turn a simple excursion into a memorable and highly entertaining experience.
Rosa was my guide in Siracusa. Even though I am not a ‘history person’, I can only say that listening to her enthusiastically explained stories and numerous historical facts was simply a pleasure. In just a few hours I’ve learned so much about the past and present Sicily. She is just what every tourist guide should be – so knowledgeable and so passionate!
I would highly recommend SunnySicily to anybody who is planning to visit Sicily. They have it all – knowledge, professionalism, charisma and much much more. At this point I would once again like to thank Paolo and Rosa for the time I spent with them. If I ever return to Sicily, SunnySicily will be my first choice. For sure!