My boyfriend and I checked in to celebrate his birthday in Sicily and could not have been happier with this hotel. The staff are so friendly & helpful, breakfast is amazing, the hotel itself is so romantic, there is tea time everyday at 5PM and our room had stunning views. We stayed on the 4th floor - no elevator - but as long as you don't have any problems with stairs, it was so worth it. I saw the most gorgeous sunrise I've ever seen from our balcony. It is worth it to have the balcony for sure, we spent a lot of time out there sunning & drinking wine. Just lovely all around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Pensione Svizzera is a small charming hotel ideally located in Via Pirandello, the most central panoramic road of Taormina, where you'll find yourself. Only 4 minutes walk from the city centre and Corso Umberto, Taormina's main drag next to the cable-car that brings down to Mazzaro, Taormina's most popular beach, as well as to the busterminal leading to the white-sandy beaches in the surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel La Pensione Svizzera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Pensione Svizzera Taormina
- La Pensione Svizzera Hotel Taormina
- Hotel La Pensione Svizzera Taormina, Sicily