We had a 7 night stay at the Pensione Svizzera. Good room (reasonable size) and the breakfast was good, although not a lot of variety. Good Location, 2 minutes walk to the cable car (to the beach) and 5 minutes walk to the bar and restaurant area in the town. Parking available 2 minutes walk away at extra charge - but if you have a car you don't really have anywhere else to park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Pensione Svizzera is a small charming hotel ideally located in Via Pirandello, the most central panoramic road of Taormina, where you'll find yourself. Only 4 minutes walk from the city centre and Corso Umberto, Taormina's main drag next to the cable-car that brings down to Mazzaro, Taormina's most popular beach, as well as to the busterminal leading to the white-sandy beaches in the surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel La Pensione Svizzera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Pensione Svizzera Taormina
- La Pensione Svizzera Hotel Taormina
- Hotel La Pensione Svizzera Taormina, Sicily