We loved this hotel. Its less than 5 minutes walk up the hill on the right side after you get off the bus from the train station.
It has one of the most beautiful breakfast rooms overlooking the sea and in a lovely garden. The staff were friendly with great service and a real value. I would definitely recommend a room overlooking the sea, well worth the extra 10 euros. Close to good restaurants and close to the center of town. On our last night, the clouds lifted and we had a beautiful view of Etna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Pensione Svizzera is a small charming hotel ideally located in Via Pirandello, the most central panoramic road of Taormina, where you'll find yourself. Only 4 minutes walk from the city centre and Corso Umberto, Taormina's main drag next to the cable-car that brings down to Mazzaro, Taormina's most popular beach, as well as to the busterminal leading to the white-sandy beaches in the surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel La Pensione Svizzera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Pensione Svizzera Taormina
- La Pensione Svizzera Hotel Taormina
- Hotel La Pensione Svizzera Taormina, Sicily