“Fantastic break as you stroll Taormina”
Review of Etna Pasticceria

Etna Pasticceria
Ranked #4 of 6 Bakeries in Taormina
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: A great little bakery/cafe to enjoy a coffee and canoli in Taormina
Flemington
“Fantastic break as you stroll Taormina”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We had some free time to stroll and enjoy Taormina one day and stopped here for a pick me up in the afternoon. I wanted to try the cassata cake, a regional specialty. My husband declined and said he wanted to get gelato. As we were sitting snacking, I gave him a bite of the cake. He immediately got up and went to get another piece, saying it was one of the best cakes he had ever tasted. On our way out, we bought some more pastries...everything was scrumptious and the staff was friendly and proud of their amazing products.

Visited August 2013

• Polish first
Eagle, Idaho
“Great cannoli , super Capaccino”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We were walking through the Main Street of town , as a baker I am always looking at bakery's or as the Italians call the Pasticceria . Walked by the side door at Etna , saw the baker making the fillings for cannoli! Said Ciao , he said Ciao. I watched as he stuffed some shells , had to try one.
Went to the lovely sidewalk front tables , shared a cannoli with Cindy and we each had a Capaccino . What a treat , we live Oregon so I'm no expert on Cannoli, but I've been to many many a bakery show where venders try and sell shells and cream for me to sell in my store. They did not taste like Edna's , light creamy .
I'd like on right now !
THanks Etna mike

• Visited November 2013
Darien CT
“Simply one of the Best, Ever”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

My wife, one-half Sicilian and one-half Calabrese, comes from a family of accomplished cooks; her grandmother was once a head chef at Schrafft's in New York City. So she knows a thing or two about great Italian and Sicilian foods. She has eaten the best her family has to offer and the best that Italy and Manhattan have to offer. We were sent here on reference of a head chef at another highly-rated restaurant in Taormina. My wife called this the best cannoli she ever had in her life. I ate their gelato and it was easily the best I've had in Taormina, if not all of Italy. Add to that their incredible selection of delicacies (I walked out with a bottle of concentrated Marsala wine), and I easily rate this as one of the best Italian/Sicilian dessert establishments places we've have ever been to and certainly the best in Taormina, as of the time I'm writing this.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank David B
Ithaca, NY
“Cannoli to die for”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

We were told that this place had the best cannoli we'd ever have, and it's true. The shell was crispy, without being too hard to bite or cut into, and the ricotta filling was not too sweet. There were bits of lemon rind in the filling, which gave it a freshness. Fun to sit at an outside table and watch the people while sipping coffee and eating a sweet. Extensive selection of pastries beautifully presented inside.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Robinella
Horsham, United Kingdom
“Canolli is the best”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

I cannot fault the Canolli - we went back a few times for more. They were some of the best we had on our trip to Sicily. Even though the shop is on the very busy main street in the town, pop in to treat yourself. The window display is also excellent

• Visited April 2013