I am fighting against myself to write this review as the Belvedere is the sort of place that's too good to share!
The Belvedere staff are all, without exception, a delight - from the car parker who seems to stack guests' cars in an impossible manner, to the smiling chambermaids and pool-boy, the lovely ladies who serve breakfast, the helpful receptionists and even the back-room accountant! This shows the difference of a family-run hotel where the owners are constantly on the spot and take a personal interest.
As of last June the rooms were not all redecorated but they ooze character and charm. I hope that when they finish the redecoration, this hotel does not lose its old-world charm in favour of a modern makeover, as at the moment it's just the most relaxing elegant place one could wish for, full of Sicilian charm. The terraces and views are to die for, as are the hotels pools and lush gardens.
We can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Villa Belvedere is a delightful and romantic boutique hotel situated at 5 minutes walking from the center of Taormina. It is an ideal hotel for couples who are looking for a charm and relaxing oasis surrounded by a lovely garden always in bloom. With an amazing view of "Baia di Naxos" and the mount Etna Villa Belvedere its a perfect location for your Sicilian holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Villa Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Belvedere Hotel Taormina
- Hotel Belvedere Taormina
- Hotel Villa Belvedere Taormina, Sicily