I brought a small group to the Villa Belvedere on the 29th of June and it is just stunning. We had room number 61 on the top floor, which had an amazing uninterrupted view of the sea from a lovely balcony with two comfortable reclining chairs. The bed was really comfortable and the bathroom was a decent size and well-appointed with bath, wc and bidet. There was a shower over the bath so not suitable if you can't climb into a bath. In fact, the whole resort of Taormina is totally unsuitable for the less mobile as there are steps everywhere, not just in the hotel but all around the town too. The public areas of the hotel are really nice, with lots of comfy, squashy sofas, and the terrace is a delightful place to gather for a drink in the evening. The pool was fairly small but had plenty of loungers and a nice pool bar - prices here are not cheap but the food was good. The breakfast was excellent with loads of choice of cold & hot food, fruit & cereals and plenty of freshly baked bread.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Villa Belvedere is a delightful and romantic boutique hotel situated at 5 minutes walking from the center of Taormina. It is an ideal hotel for couples who are looking for a charm and relaxing oasis surrounded by a lovely garden always in bloom. With an amazing view of "Baia di Naxos" and the mount Etna Villa Belvedere its a perfect location for your Sicilian holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Villa Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Belvedere Hotel Taormina
- Hotel Belvedere Taormina
- Hotel Villa Belvedere Taormina, Sicily