Hotel Villa Belvedere
Hotel Isabella(Taormina)
US$195
US$190
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Villa Paradiso(Taormina)(Great Value!)
US$316
US$279
  • Breakfast included
Il Piccolo Giardino(Taormina)(Great Value!)
US$128
  • Pool
US$493
US$431
1,941 results
All reviewsmount etnatop floorpool areapoolside restaurantsea viewbotanical gardenslovely hotelshort walkbreakfast roomthe hotel staffthe main hotellovely roombreakfast was excellentfantastic viewswould highly recommend this hotelsun loungerslarge terrace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2010

I recently returned from a 2 night stay in Taormina with my Mom & Dad for their 50th Wedding Anniversary. They had room 23 (Ocean Front Terrace room double, and I a single room 20 (Ocean Front Terrace). The views were spectacular and the aromas from the gorgeous flowers were unbelievable. My husband and I had stayed a few years back at a five star hotel in Taormina. I must say that for a 3 star hotel, I loved the location to the beaches, and the view and room was even more amazing than the five star hotel that we had stayed at. The staff was so warm and accommodating. They even prepared breakfast for us at 4.30 am the morning of our early departure. (and with a smile.... so wonderful and accommodating!!!!!
I was so pleasantly surprised that the hotel was everything and more than I expected. I look forward to returning in the very near future with my husband. I loved the central location and the fact that we would stroll through the beautiful botanical gardens that were next to the hotel every time we would walk into town. Fantastic!! Superb!! What a great choice, I couldn't have been happier. I would highly recommend this hotel and I thought it was a great price.

• Stayed: May 2010
Reviewed 17 May 2010

We just came back from a short break of 5 days in Taormina and surroundings. Our stay in Villa Belvedere surely contributed to a lovely vacation. The hotel, a nice antique construction completely renovated and equipped to modern comfort, is kept spotless clean. The service at the reception is 5* quality, everything is done super professional and with a big smile. Parking your car at the tiny parking is quite a challende but the concierge takes care of that, so no worries. Breakfast is OK, buffet style, not extremely wide for choices, but that gets compensated by fresh (!) orange juice, fresh croissants and fantastic lemon and orange marmelades. The garden is awesome and beats most recent 5* hotels because of the large trees and beautiful flowers. The swimming pool is small but adequate, the pool side bar is adequate too, the offering of food is limited (but decent), and the Proseco is great. We occupied Room 28, this was a seaside view with terrace and really amazing: both room and terrace were very large, and the terrace had sunshine from around 9 am til 6 pm, an absolutely great room!! Overall great value for money, and difficult to beat. Our friends stayed in the nearby Monte Tauro and that 5* hotel hadn't nearly the charm of Villa Belvedere. Only small minus point is that location-wise you need to drive all the way around Taormina by car to get there, because most streets in Taormina are 1-way, but to leave then it takes only 10 seconds to get to the main road. I guess all hotels in Taormina have a similar issue. To walk to the center is 10 minutes by foot to get to the main street, very convenient.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2010

This hotel had the most beautiful garden, full of flowers and orange blossom, with plenty of places to sit and relax. The views were wonderful, across the bay and towards Etna. The rooms were simple but clean and had everything we needed. Rooms with a terrace have the same lovely views. Staff were so friendly and helpful, particularly important as our stay was extended due to the flight disruptions caused by the volcano in Iceland.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JohnHilary
Reviewed 3 May 2010

The rooms with balcony are extraordinary. Flowers all over and a view over a nicely set pool area as well as the Sea makes a fantastic landscape. Service is very friendly and prompt. This is a place to return to, and we will. Catrina & Rolf from Stockholm, Sweden.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2010

Behind a modest exterior lies a real gem of a hotel. Dreamy views and exotic gardens add to the overall feeling of being somewhere really special. We were there during the chaos created by the Icelandic volcano and the staff couldn't have been more helpful to us in our efforts to solve our travel problems. There aren't many hotels I would recommend without reservation but this is certainly one of them!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple