“Very good ice cream!”

Ranked #6 of 23 Dessert in Taormina
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We had gelato several times from gelato mania during our stay, and it is really very good. The chocolate with small choc pieces is yummy, so is the pistachio and other flavours.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

But you can never blame them they did not warn you about that... this is the most appropriate name they could ever chose for a gelato that beats them all. The only flavor not available was the Cookies ice cream, but the rest was incredibly delicious. We went 2 days in a row and I tried 4 kinds of ice cream and so did my partner. I am not so keen on the Mint flavor, but my guy is, and everywhere we go this is on his list, and I always try his flavors as well. So I have tried lots of mint ice creams but the one in gelato mania left a lasting memory in my tasting registry:))) I had a mango - delicious, Gelsey - delicious, some kind of ice cream i have never seen before and do not remember the name starting with "Z" which was absolutely the top the ice creams - rich chocolate cake in an ice cream form, this is what is was. I had the pistachio one and it was also amazing. I am glad we did not stay many days in Taormina because most likely I would have given up eating ice creams elsewhere. Now every time I try an ice cream - it is just not the same. So my suggestion to you guys from Gelatomania is to open some more shops around all Europe for example:))) so we can keep on loving you.

3  Thank Evgeniya S
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Just had to have a gelato from here every day of our two week stay! The varieties, texture and flavour are to die for. Amarone cherry, Limone, Roche, vanilla, panna cotta, mandarin......just delicious for 2.5 euros per very generous scooped cone.

3  Thank SauvignonBlanc
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We had this gelato on our last day in Taormina and had to find an excuse for walking around for half an hour so we could go back for seconds!
Gluten free was not a problem, and every flavour possible was available

2  Thank AussiePen
Reviewed 2 June 2013

This was our first stop in Taormina, thanks to the suggestion from our tour guide Ignazio from Sicily with Mario. It was absolute heaven. Hands down the best pistachio gelato we have ever had. This little shop is a gem, cute and super clean. The owner even let me use his water closet, it too was super clean.

2  Thank bargin gal