“The BEST Cannoli EVER”

Price range: US$2 - US$5
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 23 May 2014

These cannoli are the best that I have ever personally tasted. Actually, my family and I did a blind taste test between these cannoli and those from Laboratorio Pasticceria Roberto and while we all agreed that both were delicious, the O'Sciality ones won the contest. The cream to ricotta ratio was what won our taste buds over. What makes this restaurant so special is that they are a full gelateria with many flavours. We tried several and could not get enough. This is one of the BEST gelato shops that we've eaten in Italy (we've been traveling around for a week). This is a must try while in Taormina.

There are newer reviews for O'Sciality

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I was really excited to try your cannoli as voted so high with reviews on trip advisor! However my experience was crushed by a very rude stop assistant with attitude!!!.....when I asked for the traditional sicilian one she replied....... I DON'T KNOW rolling her eyes...well if you don't know you shouldn't be working in there .....I walked out pity people in the service industry cannot be polite.....hope management see this and give her a few tips on customer service....what can I say POOR FORM......we went next door to the left and had one it was delicious

1  Thank Justin G
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Noto is reputed to have the best gelato in Sicily, but O'Sciality is certainly a good match for the very best. We found O'Sciality by chance, and once we had, I gave up all other desserts for portions of this gelato. The flavours are intense, and I savoured every long, lingering lick. For me this was the culinary highlight of our visit to Taormina.

Sciality, Proprietario at O'Sciality, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear PatandGuy,
thank you very much for your feedback about us on Trip Advisor. We are really happy you love so much our gelato and we hope to see you again in Taormina for another unforgettable and sweet culinary experience. See you soon,
Nunzio&Nunzio, O’Sciality owners

Reviewed 5 May 2014

With my american friend we were looking for something sweet and we decided to try O'Sciality. My friend said best gelato in the world. I have choccolate fondente and ricotta con le pere. Superb!! Highly advisable!!

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Ive eaten ice cream in almost every town on sicily. This gellateria made really big impression on us. We tried few sorts and then decide which one to buy. The best thing was that they had cassata, ricotta with pear and cannolo ice cream which are not so commom.