“A good pizza at Santa Lucia.”

Trattoria - Pizzeria Santa Lucia
Ranked #50 of 280 Restaurants in Taormina
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2013

As our hotel was on the same road we walked past this pizzeria every day and noticed it was popular with the locals. So, on our last day, we decided to have lunch there. It seemed to take a long time to cook our pizza, but when it came it was very nice. There is seating inside and some outside alongside the road which isn't too busy with traffic. Prices were reasonable and there were plenty of other options on the menu and the local wine was fine.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

We ate lat night in this place that was recommended by our hotel....worse food I have ever had since a while. Everything was really too salty. The pasta, the tomato soup. Service was nice but slow....

1  Thank vaness1974
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Good value pizzas. Friendly welcoming service and good local wine and salads. A small terrace as well as seats indoors.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

This is a very casual but fabulous little trattoria that we stumbled on. Chef Giovanni was also our waiter and was sweet, charming and full of hospitality. He told he just got a new cheese in from Spain that had green peppers in it-yum! He brought it out and showed us the huge circle of cheese and said he would prepare a special pizza for us. Oh my goodness, cheesy gooy-ness packed with flavor and topped with arugula and olive oil. Simple. Ham, sauce, cheese and baked to perfection. Cute checkered tablecloths and decent prices. But outstanding service is priceless!

Reviewed 18 October 2013

We looked at the many possible places to eat in Taormina, and luckily for us, decided to try Santa Lucia since it was raining and it was close to our hotel. The red checkered tableclothes and the friendly staff lured us in....but the food is what really deserves to be rated! We almost felt as if we were dining in the home of a Sicilian family. My meal was so delicious that I asked our waitress how it was prepared. She took me over to the kitchen and introduced me to the chef who gave me the recipe along with showing me all the ingredients! I doubt I can ever create the same dish!!! The prices were reasonable especially for Taormina. We left with happy stomachs, smiles on our faces, and a few Euros left in our pockets!