Open today: 09:00 - 22:00
Book In Advance
Tours from Sicily Activities tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Sicily Activities
from US$73.20
from US$91.80
from US$75.50
More Info
All reviews food and wine tour wine bar white wine alfredo bruschetta walking tour great guide fish dishes dessert tasting tasting tour sicilian specialities private tour amazing tour mt etna his knowledge day tour rosario
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I went to this pharmacy with an excruciating toothache. The pharmacist spoke English and was so empathetic and helpful. I was able to get antibiotics over the counter and enjoy the rest of my trip pain free!
British Pharmacy Di Verso Giovanni
Piazza IX Aprile 98039 Taormina

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Massimo gave us a very thorough and interesting and informative tour of Taormina. He knows his stuff and his English was also very good. We ended up being the only two people on the tour so felt very special and exclusive. Highly recommend this as a way to explore and discover Taormina. Thank you very much!

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Thanks to Alfredo and the restaurants for an amazing tour. His knowledge of Sicily and the food and wine enhanced the experience and the combined meal across the 3 restaurants. If we had more time I would have revisited the restaurants. A lovely end to the tour, with different sweet wines to match the amazing pastry.

SicilyActivities, Direttore at Sicily Activities, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear LittlePineapple,

thank You so much for Your review.

All our native Guide put all their passion and knowledge for our nice Guests, trying to do their best.

Always welcome to Taormina.

Warm regards
Sicily Activities team

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I booked this food tour for a friend also a foodie, this was the best food I had during my short stay in Taormina, it was a food and wine tasting that includeds 3 locations 5 wines and 3 sweet wines in the dessert tasting at the end.
Alfredo our guide was very knowledgeable and it can answer any questions not only about food but also about the history of Sicily, its wines and its food.
Loved the fish dishes especially and I tried the vegetarian options too that my friend got.
Would totally reccomed it, Do it when you first arrive so that you can get tips on what else you can eat during your stay!

Dear ItalianinDublin,

Thank You so much for finding time to write a review.

We selected some Typical Sicilian dishes for our Tour diffiuclt to find somewhere else. We are happy You liked it!

Warm Regards
Sicily Activities Team

Reviewed 9 October 2017

I think one of the highlight of our trip was the evening we spent with Alfredo. The food, the wine and the atmosphere was awesome.. We learnt so much about Sicily and its traditions. Our group bonded from the outset and enjoyed gourmet delights and excellent wines and liquors. We came away feeling as passionate about food as the Sicilians and I can't wait to try a few recipes myself.

Dear BulldogBertie,

Thank You so much for finding time to write a review.

I am sure recipes You cooked were so tasty :)

Warm Regards