We stayed at the place twice - it's really charming and peaceful. Large terrace (really large - about 20 sq. m) with Etna view, Sea is also visible but too far - about 20 min by feet.
Very friendly and helpful owners - Agata & Salvatore, but they don't speak English so try to learn some basic Italian phrases to begin with :).
Breakfasts are delicious, with fresh red orange juice and a lot of Sicilian specialties.
Staying here you feel yourself not just a hotel guest but a family friend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in a typical Sicilian Baroque style, this 18th-century villa has completely been restored, with the greatest care and attention being paid to the finest details. The villa has a spacious garden (2000 square metres), embellished with a large Caltagirone vase collection with several cacti-plants, which the hostess takes care of. There are corners in the shade of pines, eucalypti and citrus-groves in which you can enjoy a relaxing moment and dedicate yourself to reading your favourite books. Furnished with antiques, the villa, formerly the Domenicians' summer residence, is now an elegant and spacious place to spend a relaxing Mediterranean break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Chiarenza Maison d'Hotes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Chiarenza Maison d`Hotes Hotel Taormina
- Villa Chiarenza Maison D'Hotes Taormina, Sicily