Salvatore e Agatha are so kind that you don't feel like going back home anymore. They run "their home" with so much passion that you really feel like that's your own house. The breakfast is splendid, served in the garden with a magnificent view of mount Etna. They also give nice tips to visit Taormina without going throught some issues that most tourists probably goes without advices. The place is not near the central area, but the parking is included and you can have a nice sleep without loud noises outside. Hope we can visit them again very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in a typical Sicilian Baroque style, this 18th-century villa has completely been restored, with the greatest care and attention being paid to the finest details. The villa has a spacious garden (2000 square metres), embellished with a large Caltagirone vase collection with several cacti-plants, which the hostess takes care of. There are corners in the shade of pines, eucalypti and citrus-groves in which you can enjoy a relaxing moment and dedicate yourself to reading your favourite books. Furnished with antiques, the villa, formerly the Domenicians' summer residence, is now an elegant and spacious place to spend a relaxing Mediterranean break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Chiarenza Maison d'Hotes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Chiarenza Maison d`Hotes Hotel Taormina
- Villa Chiarenza Maison D'Hotes Taormina, Sicily