“Entertaining and talented guide, incredible towns, and charming winery.”

The Orignal and Best Tuscany Bike Tour
Ranked #399 of 725 Outdoor Activities in Tuscany
Plymouth
“Entertaining and talented guide, incredible towns, and charming winery.”
Reviewed 5 July 2010

Artviva: The Original and Best Walking Tours” http://www.italy.artviva.com

We had the most fabulous time on our best of Tuscany tour with Stefan on May 14th. He was charming, informative and funny. We couldn’t have asked for a better guide. The wine tasting lunch was scrumptious! Although, it went longer than expected and we got back to Florence too late to see the leather factory in action. That did not bother the 3 of us in my group though. The 2 towns were beautiful, and the rain showers did nothing to diminish the experience.
We also took 2 of your tours in Venice, and both were superior to your competitor’s tours. Your guides spoke better English and tried to lighten things up with their stories and descriptions of the Doges Palace and the Basillica. Much more entertaining than the other company’s version.
I also appreciated your personal touches. Several times I called your office to get directions to a meeting point or get reassurance that I was in the right place at the right time.
Thanks for enhancing our Italian vacation. Your services were impeccable!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“AMAZING-INCREDIBLE-SO MUCH FUN!”
Reviewed 17 July 2009

I spent 3 months in Italy and the Tuscany Bike Tour was one of the best things I experienced the whole time I was there. For anyone who thinks of castles, and rolling hills covered in vinyards this is a must...because that is exactly what you get to experience on the entire bike trip.

The tour guides are awesome, the wine is awesome, the views are awesome and the food is awesome.

I would go on this tour again in a heartbeat!