The reviews of Casa Chilenne were so great that we had to try it! We were glad we did because if was very comfortable and located in the perfect spot for walking around Cortona. The many stairs up to Il Nido where we stayed were a challenge but since there is a stair lift for people and/or luggage it didn't really matter. Our room was great and the bath was huge! Air conditioning was very much appreciated being on on the top floor. The adjacent lounge with refrigerator and terrace were added pluses. Jeannette really made us feel at home and her breakfasts were wonderful. The walk up from the city wall where the bus stopped was quite an ordeal so we were so appreciative of a Cortona resident who gave us a lift. Once arrived we learned that there was a newly-instigated small van shuttle at the nearest piazza to take visitors back and forth to the train station. Ask about that when you book if you don't have a car. I agree with all the good things other reviewers have said about this lovely B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Chilenne B&B is located in a newly restored historic building. We offer 5 rooms with private bath, air conditioning, mini bar, Satellite TV, safes, telephone , hair dryers, free WiFi and LAN cable connection to ADSL internet service. Buffet Breakfast is served daily in our private onsite breakfast room- maid service is provided daily. Our rooms are located on 3 floors and we have fit our stairs with 4 chairlifts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. so you can book your Casa Chilenne B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Chilenne Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Chilenne Hotel Cortona