“Cortona Magic”

DelBrenna Jewelry
Ranked #2 of 22 Shopping in Cortona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: "One passion... three generations!" The story of DelBrenna is about an Italian family with a deeply rooted passion for the fine art of making jewellery. From an early age the twins:Alessandro and Sebastian learned with attention to details, the secrets of the trade.With the specific knowledge of fashioning precious metals and accentuating with gemstones,they continue to create their exclusive designs."Our grandfather passed his craft on to our father, who in-turn taught us. With an enduring devotion to evolve our skills and invest in the future, we at DelBrenna cultivate this birthright... which inspires our distinctive style that continues to be handcrafted, one piece at a time, at our family studio in Cortona - Tuscany"
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Encinitas, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Cortona Magic”
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

It took me 8 years to find the perfect replacement ring for my wife. Celebrating our 10 year anniversary--Del Brenna helped me design a beautiful emerald and diamond ring while in Cortona. And, helped me plan our anniversary dinner in town. The owners are amazing and made the entire trip more memorable than I thought could be possible. We're coming back to Cortona as soon as possible!!

Visited September 2013

England
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Beautiful & Unique!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I have purchased several pieces of DelBrenna Jewellery and enjoy wearing every piece! I have also bought it for gifts for our daughters and they too really like it! A must buy if you are ever in Cortona or at any of their 'trunk shows'!

Visited January 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Chicago, Illinois
“Regal Jewelry at Great Value”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I love to shop for jewelry when I travel. DelBrenna, in the picturesque Tuscan hill town of Cortona, Italy, is a don't miss. The gorgeous, unique, high-quality, regal jewelry is hand-crafted by artisans. Their showroom and laboratory, in an ancient winemaking cellar, is stunning. The owners, Sebastian and Meghan are warm, friendly, and speak perfect English. They will even make custom pieces. And the prices are reasonable. It is my favorite artisan jewelry shop in all of Italy.

Visited February 2014
Long Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wonderful people, beautiful jewelry”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

When you are in Cortona, you must go to this beautiful shop, owned by lovely people. They are incredibly professional, care about their customers and make beautiful baubles! My husband bought me a gorgeous necklace on a previous guy's trip and we returned this summer on our anniversary - he bought me a gorgeous ring. It needed to be sized and sent to me and Megan and Sebastian were wonderful with their follow up and customer service. Make sure you see the new space as well!

Visited July 2013
Dallas, Texas
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A must stop.”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Take a tour of their lower store and "factory". The owner is very likable and knowledgeable. You must go

Visited October 2013